A worldview is a person's set of assumptions and assertions about
the basic makeup and nature of reality, the universe and humanity.
A fully developed worldview gives answers to the foundational questions of human existence:
- 1.) What is the ultimate and prime reality? (...such as "God", or Matter/Energy)
- 2.) What is the essential nature of the universe and everything?
- 3.) What is the basic nature and condition of man?
- 4.) What is the reason and basis of ethics and morality?
- 5.) What is man's basic purpose and ultimate destiny?
The Main Objective:
to help you evaluate and choose a worldview which is
most logically consistent and not self-contradictory,
and best accounts for the most facts of
reality, history, science and human experience.