Intelligent Design (Creation) vs Evolution
Other Intelligent Design (ID) Sites & Articles:
- Access Research Network - A premier site on Intelligent Design (ID) science. Excellent current research and academic intelligent design articles --& analysis of evolution-- from Doctors: M. Behe, W. Dembski, P. Johnson, & M. Wells.
- The Origin of Life and The Death of Materialism - by Stephen C. Meyer, Ph.D.
- The Mystery of Life's Origin (three chapters) - by C.B. Thaxton, W.L. Bradley, & R.L. Olsen
- "Evidence for Intelligent Design from Biochemistry" - by Dr. Michael Behe (similar: Darwin's Black Box)
- Reasons to Believe - with Dr. Hugh Ross - Showing how breakthrough discoveries in the sciences (particularly astronomy) confirm I.D. and enhance the scientific case for the God of the Bible.
- "The Improbability of Functional Proteins Arising by Chance Processes"- By Michael Behe, Ph.D.
- "Intelligent Design is not Optimal Design" - by William Dembski, Ph.D.
- When "Junk" DNA Isn't Junk - Evidence for ID from non-protein-coding DNA. - GodAndScience.org
- "The Gems of "Junk" DNA" - by W. Wayt Gibbs (from Nov.'03 Scientific American)
- Evolution: A Theory In Crisis by Michael Denton,- book reviewed by Dr. John W. Oller, Jr.
- "The Sterility of Darwinism" - by Dr. Michael J. Behe ...his response to a critical review by H. Allen Orr
- "Where's The Evidence" - Another response to H.A. Orr, by Robert DiSilvestro
- Behe Responds to Postings in Talk Origins - in response to a critical review by K. Robison
- "DNA, Design, and the Origin of Life" - by Charles B. Thaxton, Ph.D.
- LeadershipU - Many good Intelligent Design articles.
- The Discovery Institute - Some good articles from Intelligent Design (ID) Scientists.
- Climbing Mt. Improbable (- R. Dawkins) and Darwin's Black Box (- M. Behe) - Review by Phillip Johnson
- "The Problem of Genetic Improbability" - by Ashby Camp
- Probe Ministries - Good Science Articles
- Christian Apologetics - Presented by Trinity College of Florida, focusing on origins.
- "Why Evolutionary Algorithms Cannot Generate Specified Complexity" - by William A. Dembski, Ph.D.
- A Call to Separate Materialist Philosophy from Empirical Science - a 1996 essay by Phillip E. Johnson
- Origins.org Web Site - A good site with excellent articles.
Old Earth Articles :
- - (TestingWorldviews.com stance is that the best evidence points to an old earth --and that the Bible teaches this perspective.)
For Reference: Evolutionist Articles and Sites: